Location/Facility: Pier 4 Hotel located at 6 Broadway Somers Point,N.J. 08244
The facility consists of a 70 Room Hotel with swimming pool and snack bar. A large parking area is adjacent to the facility.
COVID-19 MITIGATION PLAN
Limit Occupancy: By Order of the Governor, the State will continue to require “social distancing” (6 feet apart). In order to provide adequate space to complete ‘social distancing” the Pier 4 Hotel intends to limit member usage at the facility to 60 % of our capacity.
Additional Measures: In addition to limiting the occupancy of the facility, the Pier 4 Hotel will implement the following mitigation actions:
Front Desk/Check In Procedures
- 6-foot social distancing will be adhered to when checking in or checking out at the front desk.
- There will be marks on the ground near the entrance reminding members of 6 foot social distancing;
- Due to the extra sanitizing measures needed we cannot honor requests for early check in’s or late check outs. We hope you understand that this is as it is for your safety and added sanitizing of the rooms.
- Face coverings required while in common areas.
- Elevator is limited to two people and that you wear a mask or face covering unless together as a family.
Tables and Pool Deck:
- All tables/lounge chairs on pool deck and the seating area will be placed at least 6 feet apart; Please adhere to this and replace lounge chairs to marked position when finished.
- Pier 4 will provide disinfectant with towels to wipe down the tables and chairs;
- Each guest will be expected to disinfect/wipe down their tables and chairs when they are done using them.
- Wrist bands must be worn at pool at all time
- No other persons other than our registered guests will be allowed at the pool area.
- Pool hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- No using pool after check out.
- The occupancy of the snack bar will be limited so as to comply with social distancing rules;
- The waiting lines for the snack bar will be marked for social distancing.
- There will be no cash transactions at the snack bar.
- Items can be purchased with credit card or charged to your room, provided you have room key (number)
- Occupancy of our breakfast room has been reduced for your safety. We encourage that you use your plastic room trays to take your breakfast items back to your room.
- As always, the breakfast room hours with be 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- No unsupervised children will be allowed in the breakfast room.
- Pier 4 will provide a hand sanitizer stations at each floor next to the elevator, lobby area, breakfast room and exiting on to the pool deck.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Staff:
- In the event social distancing is impossible or impractical (i.e. First aid, etc.), the staff will be equipped with face covering masks and gloves.
Social Distancing Enforcement:
- Social distancing is the responsibility of the guests of the hotel and the parents of children;
- Social distancing in the pool and on the pool deck will be monitored and enforced by the Lifeguards. In light of the disinfecting nature of chlorine, the use of the pool does not create any enhanced requirements;
- Social distancing in areas other than the pool/pool deck will be monitored and enforced by the pool manager or his/her designee.
- Wrist bands will be given to our guests and are required for pool access. These will be checked by our staff.
- Soap/water is available in the bathrooms;
The bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Outdoor shower is available and we encourage you to use it before and after pool use.
***This plan is subject to change in the event that guidelines are modified.